The Fort McDowell Yavapai Nation Tribal Government
The tribe is governed by a Tribal Council elected by tribal members pursuant to the Tribe’s Constitution.
Fort McDowell Tribal Council 2020
The Tribal Council is comprised of a President, Vice President, Treasurer, Secretary and Council Members.
Paul J. Russell
Pansy P. Thomas
- Liaison to CEDD & Fort McDowell Enterprises (Fort McDowell Casino, Tribal Farm, WeKoPa Resort & Conference Center, Yavapai Materials, Fort McDowell Adventures, Eagle View RV Resort, Ba’ja Gas Station, and Poco Diablo Resort )
- Email: email@example.com
- Liaison to Public Safety (Police Department, Tribal Court, Prosecutor’s Department, and Fire Department)
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Liaison to Finance Department, Housing Department, I.T. & Human Resources.
- Email: email@example.com
Tribal Council Secretary
- Liaison to Community Service, Special Events/Tourism Department, and Tribal Gaming Office.
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Liaison to Education Department, Wassaja Family Services, and Wassaja Clinic.
- Email: email@example.com
- Address changes, direct deposit information, percapita questions, and casino food voucher (limit one per quarter)
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org | Phone: 480-789-7111 | Fax: 480-837-1630
If you have any questions, or would like to get in touch with the Fort McDowell Yavapai Nation, please contact us at 480-789-7000.