- All classes are held at the Fort McDowell Parks & Recreation
- All Classes are drop-ins, no pre-registration is required. Classes are free.
- Classes are on a first-come, first serve basis.
- Please arrive at least 5 minutes prior to start time. Closed toe exercise shoes required. Towel and water is recommended but not necessary.
- All classes and times subject to change and/or cancellation.
Zumba– Zumba® Fitness is a fusion of Latin and International music – dance themes creating a dynamic, exciting, effective fitness system! The routines feature aerobic/fitness interval training with a combination of fast and slow rhythms that tone and sculpt the body. Zumba is a fun must try class for everybody!
Cross training– This class will be led by the Fort McDowell Fire Dept. and the Healthy Futures program. Constantly varied, functional movements at high intensity will be performed. All fitness levels welcome.
Elderly EX– this class is designed for 55+. Meet at the Rec. Center weight room to enjoy some light circuit training using the weight room equipment. Modifications will be made for all exercises.
Water Aerobics– This class will be held at the Eagle View RV Resort. This class will provide a variety of movements using water dumbbells as a form of resistance in the water. This class can be as intense or easy as you want it to be. This class will definitely provide a great work out!
For any questions about the fitness classes or events, please contact Andrew Gonzales at 789-7862 or firstname.lastname@example.org