- All classes are held at the Fort McDowell Parks & Recreation
- All Classes are drop-ins, no pre-registration is required. Classes are free.
- Classes are on a first-come, first serve basis.
- Please arrive at least 5 minutes prior to start time. Closed toe exercise shoes required. Towel and water is recommended but not necessary.
- All classes and times subject to change and/or cancellation.
Zumba– Zumba® Fitness is a fusion of Latin and International music – dance themes creating a dynamic, exciting, effective fitness system! The routines feature aerobic/fitness interval training with a combination of fast and slow rhythms that tone and sculpt the body. Zumba is a fun must try class for everybody!
Muscle Blast– This muscle conditioning class will combine resistance training exercises using high reps and low weight. The little rest between the different exercises will surely increase your heart rate. This class will include weights and kettle bells. All ages welcomed!
Cross Training– This class will be led by Crossfit level 1 trainers from the Fort McDowell Fire Dept and the Healthy Futures program. This is an intense class with modifications available for all fitness levels.
Water Aerobics– This class will be held at the Eagle View RV Resort. This class will provide a variety of movements using water dumbbells as a form of resistance in the water. This class can be as intense or easy as you want it to be. This class will definitely provide a great work out!
Healthy Hearts– On August 20th and 21st the Healthy Futures Program will be having an informational meeting at 5:45pm on their upcoming Healthy Heart program.
Family Fitness Day– This will be a group fitness class that the whole family can attend and participate in. It will be a fun, high energy, circuit style setting.
For any questions about the fitness classes or events, please contact Andrew Gonzales at 789-7862 or firstname.lastname@example.org