- All classes are held at the Fort McDowell Parks & Recreation
- All Classes are drop-ins, no pre-registration is required. Classes are free.
- Classes are on a first-come, first serve basis.
- Please arrive at least 5 minutes prior to start time. Closed toe exercise shoes required. Towel and water is recommended but not necessary.
- All classes and times subject to change and/or cancellation.
Zumba– Zumba® Fitness is a fusion of Latin and International music – dance themes creating a dynamic, exciting, effective fitness system! The routines feature aerobic/fitness interval training with a combination of fast and slow rhythms that tone and sculpt the body. Zumba is a fun must try class for everybody!
Muscle Blast– This muscle conditioning class will combine resistance training exercises using high reps and low weight. The little rest between the different exercises will surely increase your heart rate. This class will include weights and kettle bells. All ages welcomed!
Fun Run– This is a 1.5mile community walk/jog that starts and ends at Fort McDowell Adventures. There will be food and raffle prizes given away to those who participate.
For any questions about the fitness classes or events, please contact Andrew Gonzales at 789-7862 or firstname.lastname@example.org