The clinic is open tribal government hours with lunch closure between 12:30PM – 1:00PM Monday through Thursday. The pharmacy stops dispensing medications at 5PM. The clinic is closed Friday through Sunday, and on all tribal holidays.
Our services include:
- Illness Treatment – Sick visits, chronic disease management including diabetes management
- Wellness – Physicals, well-child exams, sports physicals, well woman exams/pap smears, CDL/DOT physicals, family planning, immunizations
- Testing – Pregnancy, laboratory (blood work, rapid strep, urine), STD, TB (PPD)
- Procedures – EKG, spirometer, skin biopsies, cyrotherapy, abscess care, laceration repair, toenail removal, IUD, colposcopy, suture/staple removal
- Dietician – Appointments, diet plan design, classes
- Certified Diabetes Educator – Appointments, classes, continuous glucose monitoring program, blood sugar meter dispensing
- Optometry (Eye) Clinic – Eye health exams, vision checks, eyeglass prescriptions, diabetes eye exams
- Fitness Specialist – Appointments, exercise program design, group fitness classes, weight management programs
- Acupuncture Provider – acupuncture services for smoking cessation, weight loss, pain control, substance abuse, musculoskeletal disorders, sense of well being
- Podiatry (Foot) clinic – diabetes feet exams, foot and toe disorders
- After Hours Advice Line – Call 911 for emergencies. This is a licensed healthcare provider available at 480-789-7890 after hours for medical advice. Listen to the prompts and choose the option for the health professional advice line
Refill requests are completed within 1 business day.
Pharmacy Refill Line: 480-789-7806
Please note that Wassaja Memorial Health Center is not a home health agency, so we offer only limited health services in the home.
Our services do include:
- Community and home based education
- Case management for discharge planning from hospital or skilled nursing facilities, and specialty referral assistance.
- Non-emergency transportation is available for FMYN community residents to and from medical appointments only. The service is limited to individuals with no other means of transportation.
- 48 hours advanced notice is necessary to schedule transportation. Appointments may be scheduled up to 2 weeks in advance
- Request for transportation for unscheduled or same day appointments are provided only if there is available staff.
- For transportation requests, please call Community Health at 480-789-7866.
In emergency situations always call 9-1-1. To learn more about our services call the Wassaja Memorial Health Center at 480-789-7890.
Learn more about our asthma & diabetes programsFind out More
Meet Our Staff
Meet the Wassaja staff who provide our servicesRead More
Watch these short, informative wellness videosWatch Now