The Fort McDowell Yavapai Nation Tribal Government
The tribe is governed by a Tribal Council elected by tribal members pursuant to the Tribe’s Constitution.
Fort McDowell Tribal Council 2016
The Tribal Council is comprised of a President, Vice President, Treasurer, Secretary and Council Members.
- Liaison to Community Economic Development & Fort McDowell Enterprises (Fort McDowell Casino, WeKoPa Resort & Conference Center, Poco Diablo Resort, Fort McDowell Adventures, Yavapai Materials, Eagle View RV Resort, Ba’ja Gas Station)
- Email: email@example.com
- Liaison to Public Safety (Police Department, Fire Department, Tribal Court, and Prosecutor’s Department)
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Liaison to Finance Department, Housing Department, I.T. & Human Resources Department.
- Email: email@example.com
Paul J. Russell
Tribal Council Secretary
- Liaison to Education Department, Wassaja Family Services, and Wassaja Clinic.
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Liaison to Community Service, Special Events/Tourism Department, and Tribal Gaming Office.
- Email: email@example.com
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
If you have any questions, or would like to get in touch with the Fort McDowell Yavapai Nation, please contact us at 480-789-7000.